Procter & Gamble
Finance Manager Development Program – Warsaw-FIN00003967
Currently we are looking for candidates for
Finance Manager Development Program
Duration: 6-12 months
Earliest start date: Immediately
Work schedule: Flexible (min. 32h weekly)
P&G is the world’s largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, more than 65 billion USD in revenues and with 20 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Pantene®, Pampers®, Old Spice® and Oral-B®. We are proud to develop talents almost exclusively from within. This means we are hiring you with the expectation you will grow into one of our future leaders – maybe even our next CFO or CEO.
Join Finance Manager Development Program at P&G Central Europe to unleash your high potential! This role is an unique opportunity to join best-in-class finance department – a group of passionate leaders working on challenging business cases in multinational, fast-changing environment. Successful program participants may be offered full-time employment as a Finance Manager.
Currently we are looking for top talents to join Market Strategy & Planning Finance, Sales Finance, Corporate Finance, Global Internal Audit, Business Forecasting and Purchase to Payment Teams.
In P&G Finance & Accounting, you will be:
– A finance leader and business partner providing finance leadership in business decisions and external (sales / customer) interactions
– A problem solver with in-depth business and market dynamics understanding, able to analyze data, identify key insights and provide financial acumen to the business
– A risk taker able to take ownership of big, meaningful projects from Day 1 to transform and streamline the business as well as local and regional operations
– Competitive salary and benefits
– The support you need to develop yourself, via on-going coaching and feedback from your manager and teammates
– Challenging job in a dynamic, multinational and diverse work environment
– Opportunity for a managerial role in P&G upon successful completion of the program
We are looking for:
– 4th or 5th year Students of all faculties with interest in Finance or fresh alumni of Master’s degree
– Strong numerical and analytical skills, good command of MS Office package
– Excellent collaboration skills, leadership and passion for solving problems
– Time management skills to deliver you work and make even the biggest goals achievable
– Very good command of the English language
If you are interested please JOIN US by submitting your application below!
Please submit your CV in English!
Follow us on Facebook:
Job Finance & Accounting
Aby aplikować skorzystaj z linku do strony: https://pg.taleo.net/careersection/10000/jobdetail.ftl?job=FIN00003967 →