Strona www Takeda SCE Sp. z o.o.
Takeda is a global, innovation-driven pharmaceutical leader with 30,000 professionals working together across 70+ countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put patients first for more than 230 years while we live our values of Takeda-ism –Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our mission to strive towards Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine. Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own. Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda SCE Sp. z o.o., located in Łódź, is a shared service center. We believe that our success depends on the knowledge, skills and commitment of our employees.
We are looking for a strong candidate for the Internships within: Accounting & Reporting Department.
As an AR Intern you will support Accounts Receivable team in daily activities, which include mainly:
• daily postings of bank statements,
• master data requests handling,
• journal vouchers processing,
• internal controls execution.
• Very good command of English
• Good working knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel
• At least basic accounting knowledge
• Accuracy and eye for detail
• Ability to effectively organize and prioritize the workload
• Status of a student or graduate
• Availability to work 24 hours per week
What we offer
• Up to 3 months paid internship (contract of services) with the possibility of extension
• Opportunity to work closely with experienced team in SSC environment
• Great working atmosphere
• Initial training
• Flexible working hours
• Ambitious & independent tasks