Strona www The Royal Bank of Scotland Oddział w Polsce
Join us in Warsaw as an AML Specialist
· This role offers the opportunity to manage and coordinate processes at a divisional level
· You’ll be responsible for coordination, risk management and increasing the overall effectiveness of the processes you’ll be performing
· You’ll be joining us on a full time, permanent basis
What you’ll do
In this role, you’ll be managing the cross-departmental processes within the NatWest Markets Operations division.
This will involve:
· Delivering sustainable performance in AML processes and fulfilling targets that have been agreed with the line manager
· Delivering sustainable results to set the foundation for continued growth
· Supporting and delivering business improvement initiatives in your area
· Assisting your line manager in the delivery of strategic initiatives within your area
· Professionally representing the business at local and global forums
The skills you’ll need
For this role, you’ll need solid experience in the AML business and excellent AML knowledge. You’ll need to hold a Masters degree (preferably in Banking, Economics or Finance) and an ACAMS, ICA or other equivalent AML certificate would be an asset. Fluent written and spoken English will be absolutely essential.
You’ll also have:
· Excellent organisational and communication skills
· A flexible approach to your work, with the ability to work in a changing environment
· The ability to work in a stress environment and under pressure
· Knowledge of financial products and services
· Knowledge of ‚Know Your Customer’ applications and related systems
· Advanced proficiency in MS Office applications such as Excel
How we’ll reward you
You’ll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome. That’s why we want you to know that we will work with you to make the application process as smooth as possible. So please just let us know if you need any adjustments or support – we’ll do whatever we can to help.
If we do offer you a job, we’ll discuss with you how we can help set you up for success – by making adjustments to your working environment if required.
In order to apply please send your CV in English: http://jobs.rbs.com/jobs/6830516-specialist
Please enclose the following statement in your application:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tj. Dz. U. z 2014 r. poz. 1182, 1662).
Aby aplikować skorzystaj z linku do strony: http://jobs.rbs.com/jobs/6830516-specialist →