Strona www The Royal Bank of Scotland Oddział w Polsce
We’re looking for a Senior Accredited Analyst in Warsaw
· You’ll be responsible for workload, people and project management, and delivering a sustainable performance in Anti Money Laundering (AML) processes
· It’s a great opportunity to develop and broaden your skillset and experience
· You’ll be joining us on a full time, permanent basis
What you’ll do
You’ll be responsible for workload, people and project management for Financial Crime NatWest Market Operations internal and external business partners (mainly based in the UK). You’ll deliver a sustainable performance in the AML process and meet performance objectives. Additionally, you’ll support your line manager in delivering strategic initiatives within your area, keeping yourself up to date on the RBS strategy review and acting as an ambassador for strategic initiatives.
Your role will involve:
· Supporting continuous improvement in your department and keeping the customer at the heart of what you do
· Making decisions, suggesting improvements and implementing them where required
· Embedding a customer focused culture within your team
· Communicating changes and supporting staff in the implementation of AML changes
· Coaching less experienced team members
The skills you’ll need
You’ll need strong AML experience, and advanced knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
We’ll also look to you to demonstrate:
· Knowledge of Know Your Customer (KYC) applications and related systems, and excellent AML knowledge
· Fluent English – both written and verbal
· Excellent organisational and communication skills
· A flexible approach to your work, and you’ll have the ability to work under time pressure and in a changing environment
· The ability to understand and recognise customer needs
How we’ll reward you
You’ll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome. That’s why we want you to know that we will work with you to make the application process as smooth as possible. So please just let us know if you need any adjustments or support – we’ll do whatever we can to help.
If we do offer you a job, we’ll discuss with you how we can help set you up for success – by making adjustments to your working environment if required.
In order to apply please send your CV in English: http://jobs.rbs.com/jobs/6830453-senior-accredited-analyst
Please enclose the following statement in your application:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tj. Dz. U. z 2014 r. poz. 1182, 1662).
Aby aplikować skorzystaj z linku do strony: http://jobs.rbs.com/jobs/6830453-senior-accredited-analyst →