Non-compulsory student internship is a really flexible way to gain experience. A student together with the employer decides how long the internship will take. Before starting the internship each student who would like to complete non-compulsory student internship is obliged to fill in documents attached below and deliver them the Careers Office.
- Fill in one copy of the student_practice_application_lodz_university form and ask your employer to sign it.
- Deliver it to the Careers Office.
- On the basis of this document we will sign three copies student_practice_agreement_lodz_university. Each copy needs also a signature of the employer. One copy is for the Careers Office, second copy is for you and the third – for your employer.
- After finishing internship, ask your employer to fill in one copy of the certificate of completion .
- Leave the last document in the Careers Office.