Step by step
1. Students and graduates apply for Recruitment Days (complete application includes: application form, your CV and participation in mandatory e-learning on the application documents and job interview).
2. Recruiters in Careers Office select your application according to the preferences of employers.
3. All candidates whose application match requirements of companies are invited to Recruitment Days for job interviews.
4. Participants may take part in additional training to prepare better for interviews with employers. You can see our career counsellor to talk about your CV and self-presentation on a job interview.
5. Job interviews with employers are held from 27 to 31/03/2017.
6. Each participant can take part in job interviews with all companies for which they were selected.
Conditions of participation
- Fill in the application form below,
- Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org (according to the instructions given in the application form)
- Complete a short e-learning - we will send you the instruction via e-mail later.
- 13/03/2017 - fill in the application form below.
- 20/03/2017 - complete a short e-learning training.
- 21/03/2017 - you will receive an e-mail from us informing you who was selected for Recruitment Days.
- 6-24/03/2017 - additional training and meetings with career counsellors
(for more information contact us via e-mail: email@example.com or phone: 42-665-53-39).
- 27 -31/03/2017 - job interviews with employers.