AT YOUR SERVICE. EXCELLENCE AS STANDARD.
The Career Office empowers students to reflect on their talents and experiences, explore their career options and achieve their career goals.
By working directly with students and collaborating with a broad array of partners, communities and networks, our team facilitates programs, activities and services that enable students to take ownership of their career decisions and lead meaningful professional lives.
Our shared values form the foundation of how we work at the Career Office.
- We make choices that are deeply rooted in the best interests of students to empower them in their pursuit of meaningful professional opportunities and relationships.
- We strive to develop and become the leaders necessary to realize our mission. We work purposely, strategically and resourcefully. We take initiative, persevere in the face of challenges and assume responsibility for achieving ambitious, realistic, measurable results.
Sense of possibility
- We approach our work with optimism, think boldly and greet new ideas openly.
- We think critically and strategically in search of the best answers and approaches and reflect on past experiences and data to guide our actions for the future in our commitment to continuous improvement.
- We keep in mind the limitations of our own experience and actively seek out diverse perspectives to improve our work and maximize our impact.
- We value and respect each other. We inspire, challenge and support one another to be our best and sustain our effort and engage in our work with a sense of purpose. For more information on our activities and projects check Projects. If you have additional questions, suggestions or comments feel free to contact us.