Individual meeting to plan your career
Are you thinking of getting your first job? Or you already work but it feels like a perfect time to change a position?
Job counselling is an individual meeting run by a professional career advisor. During the session you might:
- Consult your CV
- Prepare for a job interview
- Take part in a mock interview
- Take psychometric tests to check your predispositions
- Create your action plan to get a job
- Talk about your expectations regarding future work
Career Office offers job counselling for every UL student and graduate.
Job counselling meetings are held within our working hours: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 4 PM.
Job counselling service is free of charge.
Make an appointment at our recruitment portal. Choose job counselling and check available dates.
Meet our Job Counsellors
willing to support you in your professional development