Individual meeting to plan your career
Are you thinking of getting your first job? Or you already work but it feels like a perfect time to change a position?
Job counselling is an individual meeting run by a professional career advisor. During the session you might:
- Consult your CV
- Prepare for a job interview
- Take part in a mock interview
- Take psychometric tests to check your predispositions
- Create your action plan to get a job
- Talk about your expectations regarding future work
Career Office offers job counselling for every UL student and graduate.
Job counselling meetings are held within our working hours: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 4 PM.
Job counselling service is free of charge.
Contact our counsellors:
Joanna Muzal – firstname.lastname@example.org
Małgorzata Sinior – email@example.com
Meet our Job Counsellors
willing to support you in your professional development