Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o.
We are looking for
Responsible for technical support on Client Networks
Miejsce pracy: Łódź
- Advanced English language
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Customer service / IT experience will be an asset
- Min. 1-2 Years of networks experience.
- Good analytical and fault finding skills
- English B2 level
- Provide a high level of support and advise to the 3rd line (on-site) support and account team
- Involved with small to medium sized project work with supervision from implementation team
- Mentoring to 2nd level engineers, as well as training and coaching all team members
- Takes ownership of incidents and progresses them through to resolution
- Takes escalations from 2nd level engineers and ensures all high severity incidents are escalated to the IM (Incident Management Team).
- Investigates service improvements and makes recommendations based on investigations and experience
- Able to work with the team or on their own with little or no supervision
- Produce and present service reports using tools available
- Perform known, existing implementation solutions, return to baseline configuration of routers and switches if and when required
- Takes ownership of more complex issues than at 2nd level
- Escalates to 4th level support and Service Delivery Manager when required
- Well established, self-sufficient team member
- Works on escalations from Service Delivery Manager and 2nd level
- 3rd party management where technical dialogue is required with 3rd party engineers.
- Detailed analysis of logs and other output from network devices
- Packet capture analysis
- 1 to 2 years commercial networking experience.
- Proven knowledge of Cisco CCNA or CCNP
- CCNA or CCNP Certifications will be a plus.
- In depth working knowledge of networking technologies, e.g. LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, routing, switching and subnet addressing.
- Good working knowledge of networking hardware, especially from the Cisco Catalyst family, e.g. Cisco 29xx, 35xx, 37xx, 38xx Cisco 26xx routers, 6500 switches, Cisco Nexus family
- Knowledge of Brocade products (access, distribution and core)
- WLAN experience is essential – Aruba WLAN Controller, Access Points
- Experience of small and medium changes to network infrastructure – IMAC
- Knowledge of Cisco ACI and SD-WAN solutions will be an asset
- Reading and understanding of network design
- Knowledge of ITIL processes
- Understanding of network security
- Firewall basics
- German language knowledge would be beneficial (additional allowance)
What you can expect?
||CAREER CHOICE AND DEVELOPMENT
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
company events such as picnics and Christmas parties, relaxation zones in the workplace, CSR programs, cinema tickets,
medical care, cafeteria benefit system: My Benefit, fresh fruits, Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running team or cycling team
Fujitsu’s offices in Poland are located in Warsaw, Łódź and Katowice. In Warsaw, we run sales and client support services. The Global Delivery Center Poland located in Łódź and Katowice employs specialists in five business lines: Research & Development and Business Application Services, Remote Infrastructure Management, Business Process Outsourcing, Service Management, Service Desk. In Łódź, Fujitsu also employs specialists for internal Fujitsu services for the EMEIA region in the following areas: Finance (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Project and Contract Accounting, Treasury), Supply Chain and Order Management, Continuous Improvement, Assurance, Internal Audit, Product Pricing and Bid Finance as well as Human Resources. We welcome developers, quality assurance engineers, IT specialists, IT administrators, IT engineers, candidates interested in a career in IT, accounting and finance professionals, logistics specialists, linguists and customer service professionals.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV in English.
GDC: + 48 42 271 30 01
EMEIA: + 48 514 861 909
Aby aplikować skorzystaj z linku do strony: https://fujitsu.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/network-engineer-ldz-2020-3842 →