Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o.
We are looking for:
z/OS Junior Software Developer
The role holder is responsible for developing more complex new modules and products, which satisfy the customer and give competitive advantage to Fujitsu.
- Product Development. Designs, develops, implements and tests modules and products including hardware, software, operating systems, firmware and BIOS, in line with agreed timelines, budget, costs, quality and development standards. Actively participates in calculation of development and product costs.
- IT Integration. Provides integration facilities and provisions logistics.
- Process Improvement. Suggests and implements proposals for process improvements within projects.
- Innovation. Uses new technologies and methods actively to develop highly competitive products.
- Documentation. Provides technical documentation on realized modules / products, following internal standards.
- Maintenance. Provides Back Level maintenance support, including problem solving, for own modules and if necessary for foreign (sourced from third party supplier) components.
- Lifecycle. Provides development support during lifecycle of modules and products. Is responsible for development of new versions and updates based on defined requirements.
- Technical Expertise. Maintains high level of product and solution knowledge. Maintains his skill profile up-to-date.
Key Performance Indicators
- Development of modules/products on time, to budget and targeted product costs, in accordance with agreed specifications and standards
- Achievement of targeted Product Quality
- Policies, processes, procedures are applied
- Documentation of development steps or milestones in line with requirements
- Escalated problems are solved
- Effective communication and team work including external development partners
- Experience in developing & maintaining applications (at least one year)
- Assembler programming experience
- Readiness to learn IBM Mainframe Assembler
- Focus on IBM Mainframe & z/OS
- Passion for development and long-term code quality
- Designing and implementing components of z/OS Virtual Tape Library software interface in IBM Mainframe Assembler
- Perform a mix of maintenance and new development as required
- Service & customer support
Nice to have skills
- Experience with z/OS
What you can expect?
||CAREER CHOICE AND DEVELOPMENT
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
company events such as picnics and Christmas parties, relaxation zones in the workplace, CSR programs, cinema tickets,
medical care, cafeteria benefit system: My Benefit, fresh fruits, Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running team or cycling team
Fujitsu’s offices in Poland are located in Warsaw, Łódź and Katowice. In Warsaw, we run sales and client support services. The Global Delivery Center Poland located in Łódź and Katowice employs specialists in five business lines: Research & Development and Business Application Services, Remote Infrastructure Management, Business Process Outsourcing, Service Management, Service Desk. In Łódź, Fujitsu also employs specialists for internal Fujitsu services for the EMEIA region in the following areas: Finance (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Project and Contract Accounting, Treasury), Supply Chain and Order Management, Continuous Improvement, Assurance, Internal Audit, Product Pricing and Bid Finance as well as Human Resources. We welcome developers, quality assurance engineers, IT specialists, IT administrators, IT engineers, candidates interested in a career in IT, accounting and finance professionals, logistics specialists, linguists and customer service professionals.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV in English – use button below.
GDC: + 48 42 271 30 01
EMEIA: + 48 514 861 909
Aby aplikować skorzystaj z linku do strony: https://www.pracuj.pl/aplikuj/z-os-junior-software-developer-lodz,oferta,1000440383 →